1) Imperfecto, Hauz KhasOne of the most famous roof top bars in Hauz Khas, Imperfecto has the most vibrant setting, the place looks beautifully lit at night with fairy lights all over the terrace. It hosts some of the most amazing music bands and is famous for its Spanish and Italian delicacies.
2) Dramz Whiskey Bar and Lounge, MehrauliWhat could be better than holding your favourite drink in hand, having a good company and enjoying a view of the majestic Qutub Minar. Dramz Whiskey Bar and Lounge promises everything from a stunning view to appetizing food. It it has a fine range of some top whiskey brands and serves the best Pastas, Kadhai Paneer, Lamb Chicken Tikka and lip smacking Gulkand nitro ice cream.
3) Haveli Dharampura, Jama Masjid
Haveli Dharampura is yet another amazing roof top restaurant and the view will leave you in complete awe. One can view Jama Masjid, Gurudwara Sis Ganj, Lal Mandir and yes, the Red Fort as well. The place offers Delhi’s famous street food and rich Mughlai Food which is absolutely irresistible.
4) Kylin Sky Bar
Kylin sky bar has one of the most beautiful roof top settings that will make you fall in love with it at the very first sight. The place is widely popular for its fingerlicking Pan Asian delicacies.
5) Limitless Cookhouse and Bar
The recently opened terrace bar in Ansal Plaza makes for a perfect dinner date. The terrace has a great ambience and offer sumptuous food. Don’t forget to try their grilled specialities and classic pizzas. They also host some of the most amazing musical nights with some of the best artists in the city.
6) Olive Bar and Kitchen, Mehrauli
Olive Bar and Kitchen has the most relaxing setting to enjoy a perfect monsoon lunch with your friends. The place is nestled in the lush green area of Mehrauli and offers some of the most delectable desserts. They have given an exotic twist to sea food and serves undoubtedly the best pizzas and pastas in all of Delhi.
7) West View, ITC Maurya, Sardar Patel MargThe place has the most heavenly ambience with a beautiful view of Aravalli hills . The romantic set up is just perfect for a dinner date and it also offers a live grill counter and rich buffet spread that is just worth every penny.