Summer is at its peak in all its scorching glory. With the rising temperatures, comes the comfort of many juicy summer fruits, including the king of fruits – Mango. However, while the juicy seasonal fruits might be great at beating the heat internally, one always crave for ice creams as the ideal summer treat. Here is the combination of both – health benefits of fresh seasonal mango and the unbeatable satisfying ice cream.
Without much ado, let’s get started with the recipe of easy, super delicious Mango ice cream. And you don’t need any sort of ice cream maker for this yummy dessert.
- 1 Cup whipping cream
- ½ Cup condensed milk
- ½ Cup evaporated (or thickened milk)
- ½ Cup (or less) powdered sugar
- 1 Cup fresh pureed mango pulp
- Keep the ice cream container and the mango pulp in the freezer at least 1 hour prior to starting the ice cream making the process. Ensure that the condensed milk and evaporated milk are also chilled.
- Make mango puree by blending the frozen mango cubes/pulp in a blender. Keep 1 cup of the mango puree aside.
- Using a beater or hand blender, whip the cream until it has become totally fluff and almost doubled in quality.
- Now, gently fold in the condensed milk and evaporated milk.
- Add the sugar and mango puree and mix lightly, yet thoroughly.
- Take the chilled ice cream container or tray, and pour the mixture in it and put in the freezer for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, take out the setting ice cream and mix the ice cream with a spoon or fork.
- Repeat the same the process once more, cover with a plastic cling wrap and let it set for 8 hours or overnight.
- Serve with chopped mangoes and enjoy!