There is hard to find someone who doesn’t like ice cream. While ice creams are enjoyed all round the year, it is obviously demanded by all specifically during the scorching summers when people feel the urge to dig into some frozen delights.
However, store bought ice creams are usually filled with chemicals, artificial flavouring and colouring agents, and might not be always hygienic as well. When you can make delicious ice cream easily at home, then why indulge in store bought ice creams? Here is a very tasty, crunchy and easy to make ice cream recipe that you can make to satisfy yours and your family’s frozen delight cravings.
This recipe makes a classic vanilla flavoured ice cream that comes with an added crunch and deliciousness of Oreo cookies that offer a twist in the plain vanilla flavoured ice cream. This easy to make ice cream is sure to win over your family and make them scream for more ice cream.
- 1 Cup full fat whipping cream
- ½ Cup condensed milk
- ½ Cup full fat milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ Cup crushed chocolate Oreo cookies
- 2 Tablespoons of powdered sugar
- Chocolate syrup (optional) for garnishing
- Mix the full fat milk and condensed milk thoroughly together along with the powdered sugar as well as the vanilla essence.
- Whip the cream with a hand blender for around 8 minutes, till the cream becomes totally fluffy and forms peaks.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream into the milk and condensed milk mixture.
- Add the crushed Oreo cookies to the ice cream mix and pour the mixture in an ice cream tray.
- Let it freeze for 8 hours or more.
- Serve with some more crushed Oreo cookies and drizzle with chocolate syrup on top. Enjoy!