Soups are a perfect alternative to evening snack and if you’re following the keto diet, soups are definitely an important part. But you don’t have to stick to your normal everyday recipe of soup but instead try these 5 low-carb keto soup recipes which are super healthy and delicious too! Try these out to give your taste buds an altogether different taste while maintaining the calorie count!1. Turmeric Chicken soup Ingredients:
- Turmeric powder – 2 ½ tsp Cumin powder – 1 ½ tsp Cayenne powder – 1/8 tsp Boneless chicken thighs – 3 small Ghee/Butter – 2 tbsp.Onion (diced) – 1 Chopped vegetables (carrot, cauliflower, broccoli, etc.) – 4 cups Vegetables broth – 4 cupsWater – 1 cup Bay leaf – 1 Grated fresh ginger – 1 tsp Milk – ½ cup
- Take small bowl and mix the powdered ingredients. In another container, chop the chicken thighs into small sizes and set aside. Take a medium soup pot and melt 1 tbsp. of fat in it. Add onions, cook until they become translucent. To the same pot add, powdered mix and vegetables. Cook for 5 minutes. Then add the broth, water, bay leaf, and ginger and bring the entire mixture to boil. Simmer the heat until vegetables are cooked properly and soft, for about 10 minutes. Turn of the heat, add milk and greens and stir. Also add the remaining fat into a skilled. Add chopped chicken pieces and for about 5 minutes. Add turmeric spice mix and cook for another 5 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked from within. Once the veges are done, pour the soup into serving bowls, add chicken pieces and garnish with fresh cilantro, red pepper flakes, and lemon.
2. Low-carb cabbage soup
- Vegetable stock – 6 cups Dried oregano – 3 tsp Seal salt – 2 tsp Smoked paprika – 2 tsp Garlic powder – 2 tsp Onion powder – 2 tsp Black pepper – 1 tsp Diced tomatoes – 600 g Tomato past2 – 60 g Chopped parsley – 2 tbsp. Large cabbage head (sliced) – 1 Cauliflower – 3 cups
- Take a large pot and keep over medium heat. Add butter and olive oil. Also add garlic and onion and cook until the onion is translucent. Then add all the vegetable stock, seasonings, cabbage and cauliflower and bring to boil. Reduce flame and cook on simmer for another 30-45 minutes. Serve hot.
3. Creamy low carb broccoli sou
- Chopped garlic cloves – 2 Butter – 2 tbsp. Heavy cream – 1 cup Unsweetened almond milk – 1 cup Chicken stock – 6 cups Salt – ½ tsp Mustard – 3 tbsp. Cayenne pepper – ½ tsp Chopped broccoli – 283 g Frozen cauliflower – 280 g Shredded cheddar cheese – 3 cups
- Take a large pot, add butter and melt over medium heat. Add cream, milk, chicken stock, salt, mustard, and pepper. Bring the mixture to boil. Add chopped broccoli and pureed cauliflower. Stir to combine. Bring to boil again. Educe the flame and cook on simmer or about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally. Add cheese, sir and cook until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and serve.
4. Hot and Sour Soup
- Chicken stocks – 2 cups Sliced cabbage – 50 g Soy sauce – 1 tbsp. Sesame oil – 1 ½ tsp Lime juice – 1 tbsp. Dried ginger – 1/8 tsp. Garlic – 1/8 tsp Beaten egg whites – 2
- Take a heavy frying pan and sauté the cabbage until soft and caramelized on the edges. Add chicken stock, so sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, ginger and garlic. Simmer the flame and add egg whites and cook for about a minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
5. Low carb pumpkin soup
- Pumpkin puree – 425 g Unsweetened almond milk – 1 ¾ cups Chicken broth – 400 g Dried sage leaves – 1 tsp Salt and pepper Black soy beans – 425 g
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together pumpkin, almond milk, and broth. Stir in the sage leaves. Heat the mixture through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.